Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Favorite Movies of 2010


Unfortunately I didn't see ten great movies this past year. But I did see five and a few other not so great ones.

These are the ones that stood out to me.

The Kings Speech - incredible acting, compelling historical drama.

Inception - amazing cinematography and it messed with my mind. Dream inside a dream inside a dream etc.

Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader - uplifting, true to C. S. Lewis' storyline and just plain well done.

Book of Eli - dark but solid apocalyptic drama, well acted, poignant.

Ghost Writer - well written murder mystery that made me think.

What about your favorites?
GHT

4 comments:

  1. Tangled! Despicable Me!

    Oh.. wait... we don't share the same target audience features...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to watching Inception tonight.

    Regarding other favorites of 2010 - sadly, my movie watching wasn't what it could be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inception was #1. True Grit was also good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Within the past couple of weeks I've seen 'The Social Network' and 'True Grit' -- both very good. I would add them to my top 10 list - so now I'm up to seven!

    ReplyDelete