Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Praying for Egypt


Here is part of a communication from a friend in Egypt:


Dear Brothers,
I hope this one finds you well. I do not know how I can describe the situation here in Egypt. I'm sure you have been watching the news about what's going on in Egypt right now. We had a horrible night, it was a battle beside were I live.

I don't know i'm still confused, many people have been killed from the Christian side. I am not quite sure of the number, and I do not know where all of that will end up all what I know we have giant God. So pray for us.

...Pray for our safety and for the country general. Asking the lord of peace to bring peace and healing.


I cannot say or quote more so as to protect the anonymity of the person involved. Please do not make any comment about who this might be.

Just pray!
GHT

No comments:

Post a Comment