Friday, November 12, 2010
You Might Be from Michigan If...
YOU MIGHT BE FROM MICHIGAN (Or several places close to or like Michigan)
Borrowed and edited slightly from Carlee Padot's lovely Blog
1. If your local Dairy Queen is closed from November through March, you might live in Michigan .
2. If you have worn shorts and a coat at the same time, you might live in Michigan .
3. If your town has an equal number of bars and churches, you might live in Michigan.
4. If "Vacation" to you means going up north on I-75.
5. If you know several people who have hit a deer more than once.
6. If you often switch from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day.
7. If you see people wearing camouflage at social events (including weddings).
8. If you install security lights on your house and garage and leave both unlocked.
9. If you carry jumper cables in your car and your wife/girlfriend knows how to use them.
10. If you design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.
11. If you think driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow.
12. If you "Down South" to you means Ohio or Indiana.
13. If a brat is something you eat.
14. If you drink pop and bake with soda.
15. If your doctor tells you to drink Vernors and you know it's not medicine.
16. If you think owning a Honda is Un-American.
17. If when asked where you live - you immediately hold up the palm of your right hand and use it as a map
True - very true!