Top Ten Signs Showing You Might be Canadian
10. You're not offended by the term "HOMO MILK" and you understand "Vico".
9. You understand the phrase "Could you pass me a serviette, I just dropped my poutine, on the chesterfield."
8. You eat chocolate bars, not candy bars.
7. You know that Casey and Finnegan were not part of a Celtic musical group.
6. You get excited whenever an American television show mentions Canada.
5. You brag to Americans that: Shania Twain, Jim Carrey, Celine Dion & many more talented people, are Canadians.
4. Your ears perk up when you hear the theme song from 'Hockey Night in Canada'.
3. You know what a touque is.
2. You design your Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.
1. You know that the last letter of the English alphabet is always pronounced "Zed" not "Zee"
GHT -- From Feb 13/04