Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Glenn's Ministry


As Lead Pastor at Timberview Church and a church leader, I am passionate about building a God honoring prevailing local church and assisting pastors and those in ministry think through leadership, strategy and life. My ministry career has included stints in professional music ministry and pastoring two congregations in Canada and two in the U.S.

For over 30 years I have be privileged to serve the Lord and the Free Methodist Church. God has blessed our ministry with many new converts and growing dynamic congregations.

One of the great joys of doing ministry has been the teamwork involved with our family, my wife Nancy and our adult son Alex, his wife Becky and our adult daughter Angela and her husband Jared Amerine.

My ENFP personality on the Myers Briggs indicator means I have big ideas, I love being creative and it is important for me to see progress. My strongest indicator by far is "N" which connects to the my love of imagination and big dreams. Both my E and P scores are just above midline - meaning I like being with people but I also like alone time. And although I like to play things by ear I've also learned to plan ahead.

Online I write mostly about spiritual formation, contemporary culture and church leadership. I like to interact with my readers, so feel free to contact me.

Upward and onward!
Glenn H. Teal

No comments:

Post a Comment